Once again AlexVesten (community artist extraordinaire) pulls though for the OFP2 community once again. Contracted by Sir. Polaris to “Pimp zee OFP2 Auto” on TrackMania, AlexVesten leaped to the task and in less then 3 days time produced a fine skin for OFP2 racing in TrackMania.
Others have taken it upon them selves to get into the TrackMaina spirit and have created their own custom car skins and affixing a [OFP2] tag to the end of their TrackMania names.
If you would like to start racing, click here to read more.
Right now work is being done to get this car ingame. This post will be updated when it is complete.
It’s official TrackMaina fever has hit the Operation Flashpoint communtiy. You can now play with a good chunk of the active OFP2 community,
– Quick Start Guide –
- Install XFIRE
- Go to the Official Forums and get your profile ID
- Use your profile ID to apply to the OFP2 XFIRE group.
- Load you TrackMania and add the following people to your buddy list:
- Connect to IRC and idle.
- Check Xfire to see if anyone is playing TrackMania
- Chat in IRC and inform people that your new and ready to play
- This will let everyone know to reset there game clients to accept your freindship
- Connect on ubermachtig’s name to get into the OFP2 server.
- When finished for the day, in the “Trackmania days with the OFP2 community!” in the off-topic. We want to know who’s playing and hear about your experience.
- Check back to this website (http://operationflashpoint2.org) and IRC for OFP2 Trackmania updates.
With great thanks to AlexVestin, we have received a new logo to proudly use to display our dedication to Operation Flashpoint 2 and the community’s growth and well being.