rss news ticker
Regarding the complains about the E3 video, Helios made a new news post where he writes:
– Bullet hit damage to player
– Number of hits enemy soldiers can take before dying
– Recoil on the weapons
– Camera shake when sprinting
These aspects of the game are still WIP, and work is being done over the summer to refine and balance these.
Helios also writes about the graphical aspect of the game:
– Muzzle flash maybe too large
– Smoke from large explosions doesn’t seem to linger for that long (~5 seconds)
Particle effects are not finalised yet, visually and optimisation wise
Helios also notes the game will be optimized through this summer.
You can find Helios’ original post here
No Comments »
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.